Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BBQ Meatballs

~Borrowed this pic from Paula Deen because my pictures turned out dark and unclear~

As I mentioned yesterday, this past Saturday we hosted a game night with some friends and decided it would be fun to whip up a variety of appetizers for easy "munching" as opposed to making a full on meal. One of the sides I stumbled upon as I scoured the appetizer scene on Pinterest was a scrumptious looking recipe for meatballs; this was something I hadn't had in a while and a side that seemed fitting for a cold, rainy night. Y'all, this was so delicious that I literally couldn't stop eating them and MAC was thoroughly impressed with how many I scarfed down! Though we ate them by themselves, you could totally turn this into a meal by tossing it with some pasta or adding a few sides.  It's very simple to make, will surely satiate your meat loving taste buds, and also makes enough to where you can freeze the leftovers and have them at the ready for when you host a game night or when you just don't feel like cooking!

You MUST try these and I promise you will love them...if for some odd reason you don't, drop them off to me and I'll gladly take them off your hands (and in all honesty, it's a Paula Deen recipe, you can't go wrong there).

Recipe found here. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment