Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend "Goings On"

~We've become quite the movie critics due to hitting up Red Box a lot recently and I finally was able to see The Lucky One; such a sweet, cute movie! 

This weekend absolutely zoomed right on by to me, but I so enjoyed being able to relax and hang out with friends! Hope your weekend was just lovely and that you have a great Monday (if your weather is anything like ours here in North Florida, you better put some extra layers on this morning and bundle up)!

~I instantaneously fell in love with the interior decorating from this house in the March issue of Coastal Living; come to find out, the curtain and pillow fabric are none other than Lilly Pulitzer (sorry the picture is on its side, no clue how this happened)!~

~I channeled my inner 5 year old this weekend and spent some time coloring this printable I found here to frame and hang up in our bathroom~

No comments:

Post a Comment