Thursday, February 7, 2013

Birthday and Encouragement


We had a great time yesterday celebrating Caleb's birthday and it reminded me how thankful I am for my family and how blessed I am to have 2 brothers that I'm close to and who I enjoy every moment spent with. I love those boys and would do anything in the world for them!


I read this in my daily devotion this morning and thought it was refreshing and comforting.

" Remember that I can fit everything into a pattern for good, including the things you wish were different. Start with where you are at this point in time and space, accepting that this is where I intend you to be. You will get through today one step, one moment at a time. Your main responsibility is to remain attentive to Me, letting Me guide you through the many choices along your pathway.

This sounds like an easy assignment, but it is not. Your desire to live in My presence goes against the grain of "the world, the flesh, and the devil." Much of your weariness results from your constant battle against these opponents. However, you are on the path of my choosing, so do not give up! Hope in Me, for you will again praise Me for the help of My presence."

Hope you have a wonderful day; I have another great, easy recipe coming so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment