Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hopeful


This past weekend wore me out (in a good way), causing me to be extra lazy yesterday morning, lay in bed til the last minute, and not prepare a blog post; shame on me! That being said, the weekend was super fun, beginning with dinner in Thomasville Friday night at a new (that is, new to myself and MAC) restaurant called George and Louies; we both ordered grouper po boys and split baskets of fried green tomatoes and sweet potato fries...seriously delicious, finger lickin' delicious. Saturday was spent running a few errands and cleaning up around the house for our out of town guests. Shout out to Nate and Hannah: We seriously had the best time with y'all and were thrilled that you came to visit us at our humble abode! Please come back soon for another visit and we look forward to the Shamrock tournament, your wedding and planning for the beach! Sunday was filled with golf, football and pizza (no surprise there) and Monday morning just came too darn soon (especially since the Mr. is away on business ALL week, insert mopey face from yours truly).

I don't know about you, but the weather is quite dreary here in the sunshine state today and I just needed a little eye candy to brighten up my morning and remind me that spring is SO close (at least I hope it is)! I picked out my favorite looks from the new 2013 Lilly Pulitzer spring collection, and one pair of JCrew shoes that I  have to own! Hope you have a delightful day y'all!

P.S. Here is some food for thought/words of wisdom for the day:

You can have as much of Me and My Peace as you want, through thousands of correct choices each day. The most persistent choice you face is whether to trust Me or to worry. You will never run out of things to worry about, but you can choose to trust Me no matter what. I am an ever present help in trouble. 








No comments:

Post a Comment