Friday, February 22, 2013

Floral Daze

~2 of my favorite magazines displaying cover images of gorgeous arrangements that are exuding fresh pops of color~

I gathered together a few images that were inspiring me and making me happy, and unbeknownst to me, they all consisted of flowers (well, except for Luke, but I guess it still counts because like a flower, he sure is something "pretty" to look at). If these photos are anything to go by, apparently I'm completely drawn to anything offering me a hint of Spring and at this precise moment, it's in the form of flowers and their super cheeky colors!

I am an avid Southern Living fan and so enjoyed a nice bubble bath last night as I soaked in this lovely March issue that is chock full of interesting articles, inspiring projects, and handsome pictures (ahemmmmm...Luke Bryan). My absolute favorite article was titled "35 Secrets to Southern Charm" and it gave a variety of tips on hospitality, poise, and charisma; there's nothing like a well bred southern belle! Check out some of the featured articles here.

Happy weekend and here's to hoping I can find some flowers like these to brighten up my home and remind me Spring is just around the corner!


~This pattern is too darn cute...Lilly Pulitzer IPhone 5 case in Lucky Charms~

~Bouquet of blooming hydrangeas my dad gave my mom for Valentines Day~




No comments:

Post a Comment