Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday

~How stinkin' cute are these classics in their bold, playful colors...they need to find a home on my bookshelf pronto~

My idea of a perfect outing is perusing a bookstore, preferably a local one, for an endless amount of time as I search for a new read and skim the array of books with a coffee in hand. I could literally spend all day in a bookstore, which is why I typically go on these said "outings" solo due to the Mr. losing interest after about 20 minutes. Yesterday I had the day to myself and the perfect opportunity to kill time in between an eye and hair appointment, allowing me to stop by a local bookstore in Midtown called The Bookshelf. I pass by this quaint shop, situated in an adorable pink house, every Sunday on the way to church and have always wanted to stop in; my inner nerd was thrilled to have the chance arise being that it was right across the street from my hair appointment. The store was absolutely adorable, cozy and so fun to explore, but the next best thing to a cute lil bookshop, is the fact that it shares its space with a local cupcakery called Lucy and Leo's; their treats are divine! That is the ultimate combination for a sweet lovin', bookworm gal like me!

Happy Wednesday y'all and if you're a local "Tallahassee Lassie" you should go check this place out!


~Fun stationary is always an eye catcher for me, and these were seriously cute...my favorite is the one with the book on it that has a library stamp and says "I've been checking you out."~



No comments:

Post a Comment