Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bookworm Wednesday

I have been in a bit of a book rut recently and finally decided to join the Harry Potter bandwagon, you know, just about 12 years behind everyone else. I read "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" when it was first published and loved it, but for some reason never continued reading the rest of the series. It is no secret that I have an obsession with books (had to buy this one in hardback for my collection) and reading, so I decided it was time for me to dive into this well known series and see what all the rave is about. I know the first few books will be a bit light due to the target age range being young adults, but I can't put the book down and look forward to reading the rest of them!

This window seat at my parents house is the perfect place to cuddle up and get whisked off into the world of reading; I take up this position quite often.

Happy Reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment