Friday, August 17, 2012

Prepping for Fall


As crazy as it may be, especially for those of us that live in the South with the ever lingering heat, Fall is just around the corner! Though I am a Spring time girl and could live on the beach, I truly do love my seasons and like to enjoy each of them with seasonal decor, food and scents; I eagerly await the slight crispness to the air as Fall starts to make its way down South and love the cozy-ness of blankets, fires and warm apple bread that come along with it. I also have an obsession with candles (my mom just bought me the Thanksgiving one pictured below, a little pre-mature, but hey I'm already antsy to burn it) and thought I'd share with you today my favorite Fall scents.

If you are looking for something with a wonderful scent and also an eye pleasing design, I highly suggest buying Aunt Sadie's candles. She carries a variety of seasonal scents and has the cutest favorite packaging; I pick mine solely based on which design I like best (I thought the Turkey one pictured below was perfect for Fall).

The second scent I love for Fall is Sensual Amber. Obviously this is not a candle, but a friend of mine's parents have this in their home and I am literally obsessed with the smell. It would be a perfect scent for your home!

The Leaves candle by Bath and Body is another favorite of mine. I know it sounds strange because leaves don't really have a pleasant scent, but just trust me on this one, it smells wonderful.

Lastly, and this isn't necessarily a "Fall" scent, is Spanish Moss by Low Country Luxe. I've known the owner of this company for a bit due to her shopping in the boutique in Savannah I used to manage, but someone recently gave me this candle as a moving gift and I love it. The scent is very fresh, natural and clean and they are 100% made in the good ol USA!

Hope this helps on your search for Fall Scents; you won't be disappointed! Happy Friday and cheers to the weekend!
31-vTiY1kjL._SL500_AA300_.jpgpBBW1-9248169enh-z8.jpgLeaves.jpgLCL_SpMoss_13_8oz_BG.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment