Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy days...Bluffton Wedding

My handsome fella and I after a scrumptious rehearsal dinner at Truffles!

 
The beautiful bride as she came down the aisle to her groom!
I have an obsession with HGTV and all things to do with houses, so I had to snap a pic of these adorable houses near the reception! I'd love to sneak a peek inside.
The ceremony!

Sweet friends that visited all the way from Kentucky! Loved spending time with them! Trying to make a visit up there and run in a Derby Marathon! (Doesn't that sound like so much fun...besides the running ha)
My groomsmen after the ceremony! I loved their pink and navy gingham ties! I'm in a Lilly Pulitzer dress from a few years back!

One happy groom and a mighty handsome couple :)

Cutie pies

The bride baked all of these to die for sweets you see above! Pretty amazing and it looked so pretty!

Sign in table to give the couple advice!

The weekend was beautiful, fun and a breath of fresh air! I love seeing two people who are so in love join their lives together! What can I say, Im a hopeless romantic!

Hope the week finds you happy and well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment