Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday


It's time for me to choose another book for book club and I'm stuck between two! Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore has been on my must read list for awhile and sounds interesting with a slightly mysterious and adventurous edge to it. The Dinner on the other hand is something I saw yesterday at the bookstore that really piqued my curiosity. Apparently it's the Gone Girl of European Literature and is somewhat dark and disturbing, but not gruesome (that's comforting)...for a girl who doesn't "do" scary, this somehow has me intrigued and I can't make up my mind if I should dare to read it or not even touch it with a ten foot pole?! I've read reviews on both, and they each have right at 4 stars, with Mr. Penumbra having double the reviews. Seeing that I can't make my mind up, has anyone read either and could make a suggestion for me?? Or for all my friends that are in the book club, what would your choice be...that's your assignment today :)! Ahhhhh, decisions decisions!

Happy Bookworm Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment