Monday, March 4, 2013

Sweet and Salty


As I was watching The Walking Dead last night (such a strange, intense show but we are hooked) and flipping through pictures on my phone of my weekend, the following is what I came up with. Apparently, I just ate my way through the whole weekend with my days consisting of eating, eating, and more eating; I don't even have pictured the massive sticky bun I conquered from the bakery shown below (I was too preoccupied taking a picture of the chandelier and the word "eat" to take a picture of what I was actually inhaling eating). What's a girl to do when she's pining away for 70 degree weather and a sundress, when her reality is gloomy 40 degree weather, scarves, layers and boots? EAT! 

That was my last "hoorah" as I now have to run off the Thanksgivingish meal (you just can't beat country fried steak), sticky bun, "hamburger" cake, and Girl Scout cookies I consumed this weekend. Back to the work grind today...happy Monday y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment