Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend "Goings On"

~Love my L.L Bean"Boat and Tote" bag, but I'm in need of a monogram upgrade with my married initials~

As of yesterday morning, I had resigned to never seeing the sun again, but a miracle occurred, the floodgates ceased, and I spent the entire day soaking up the rays (which consequently has left the Mr.  and I red as lobsters). Though I enjoyed the latter part of the weekend that was spent indoors with my family, watching tv (almost always March Madness), reading and celebrating my brothers birthday, a day spent basking in the sunlight was just what I needed; in my opinion, the sun is medicine for the soul! Laying poolside and reading for a bit, playing tennis, and having the first cookout of the season is how we chose to spend yesterday and it was just heavenly. I'm somewhat in shock at the drastic weather change from yesterday to today (it went from 80's to now 40's), but at least my day off involved the outdoors and my sunburn will keep me warm. Hope everyone has a great start to the week!


~My friend baked a batch of delicious brownies filled with love~

~Shish kabobs and grilled pineapple, yes please~

~Tennis lessons from MAC~

No comments:

Post a Comment