Thursday, March 14, 2013

Emerald Green

~Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody~

In honor of St.Patricks Day and Pantone releasing their new "it" color of the year (Emerald Green), I was recently asked by work to corral 3 different items I fancied at the moment that contained an emerald hue or a shade of green. What a fun, mini project, no??!! I got to work and found a slew of spectacular pieces, but narrowed it down to these gems. I'm currently into small crossbody style purses, big statement necklaces, and anything that has the ability to make snail mail cute and chic, hence my choice selection for this project. Hop on over to the Coton Colors Blog for a more in depth look at what I chose and also view product selected by other members of the Coton Colors team!

Happy Thursday y'all!

~Baublebar Emerald Galaxy Bib Necklace~

~Ashley Brooke Designs "You've got (fancy) mail" Stamps~

No comments:

Post a Comment