Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday

~Mr.Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore, found on Amazon~

After debating between two very different novels for our book club last week, we decided to go with the slightly less formidable option, Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore. I ordered my copy off of Amazon (as has become customary for me) Saturday night, and was pleasantly surprised to have it arrive in my mailbox yesterday; and for a used book, it was in superb condition. Knowing I've mentioned this before, I just can't reiterate enough how wonderful Amazon is. Though I love browsing a bookstore, my tactic has changed to searching for books at the store and then seeking them out on Amazon for a steal; plus, I can normally find hardbacks in everything, which isn't always the case in a store. Go ahead, call me maybe crazy book lady because I know you're thinking, "Seriously, she has an entire schemed plan for how she searches for and purchases her books?". What can I say, I enjoy the store experience, but want the most bang for my buck folks!

Confession: My name is Ashley and I'm a "book-a-holic". 





No comments:

Post a Comment