Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend "Goings On"

~MAC and I at dinner with his parents~

This weekend went by quite fast, as do most fun, relaxing weekends, but we enjoyed every minute of having my in laws come visit. Saturday included a trip over to Thomasville for a little window shopping (I got the cutest top that I'll share this week) and dinner at Jonah's Fish and Grits followed by dessert and coffee at my parents (my mom baked a delicious coffee cake and I'll share the recipe this week as well). Due to the weather being extremely fickle, our Sunday outdoor activities (golf, pool day, running) turned into cleaning, reading, watching tv, and baking apple bread; yes I know it's March, but MAC had a plethora of apples at the office and someone requested the bread I made in the fall, so I obliged and whipped up two loaves to munch on during this (hopefully last) dreary, rainy week. #whynot #longestsentenceever

Happy Monday folks!

~Dining al fresco at Jonah's~

~Loved the gingham china at Relish and Dash, especially the creamer dish shaped like a cow~

~Apple Bread in March~

No comments:

Post a Comment