Friday, March 22, 2013

Strikin' My Fancy

~Can't wait to sport this bright, fun blouse with some white skinny jeans when the weather warms up...I found this at Ally B in Thomasville and absolutely loved their store and selection!~

Even though yesterday was the first day of spring and it doesn't seem like it yet with this lingering, chilly, overcast weather, I'm still excited because one, it's Friday, and two, my brother is in town, we have friends coming to visit and some fun things planned for the weekend! Here is a smorgasbord of pictures that I found on my phone that are making me smile and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

~How fun is that sheer, neon back??~

~My brother Tyler painted this marsh scene of my parents lot at Hampton Island for my mom recently. She just hung it up to get an idea for how it would look before she framed it, but isn't just gorgeous?!~ 

~Had a lunch date with these two earlier in the week...love them~


No comments:

Post a Comment