Thursday, March 21, 2013

Minties

~How cute is my mom...mint jeans~

Remember last Friday how I told you my mom found the perfect pair of mint jeans?? Well, we had a lunch date recently and she showed up rocking this cute outfit so I asked her nicely forced her to take a few pictures to show y'all (taking pictures at the correct time of day and also with a real camera are high on the agenda for the next fashion post). 

I've always admired my moms innate sense of style; she has such an eye for timeless classics, but yet can also have fun with trends, knowing how to wear them in a chic, age appropriate way. I recognized this at a young age so growing up I was constantly in her closet attempting to borrow items, and though sometimes it caused a few spats (what can I say), for the most part, we enjoyed sharing clothing, accessories and advice. Now that I live just around the corner from her, we continue to share clothing, ask each others opinion on what to wear/not to wear, and have many a shopping dates. Exploring the fashion world has always been a fun "hobby" for my mom and I to partake in together so I guess the old saying "like mother, like daughter" rings true with us!

~Bracelet, Nail Polish is Essie "Mint Candy Apple"~

~Necklace (it's on sale!)~

~Outside on the deck with Bear~





No comments:

Post a Comment