Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday + Striped Goodness


This weeks new read is The Magician's Assistant that I began on Monday when I finished up The Moonflower Vine which, by the way, was wonderful and very well written. Both of these books were given to me by my boss (so thoughtful because she knows of my love for reading) and due to my odd affinity for pretty much reading anything that's in front of me, good or bad, I can't stop myself from reading this extremely strange story! Anyone ever read this?? I'll let you know my final thoughts, but for the time being, I'm plowing through this peculiar novel and a few more so that I can finally make a trip to the bookstore for some new reads!

Just to spice up Bookworm Wednesday a tad bit (for those of you that find reading a bore, this is for you), I pulled together this outfit as something I would love to stroll around in as I slowly peruse one of my favorite bookstores on our anniversary trip! The nautical striped romper from Loft is begging me to find its way into my closet (no need to twist my arm, it will be by the weekend), and those espadrille wedges from JCrew would be the prettiest pop of color to add interest to the outfit (my mom owns them and says they are super comfortable). The accessories are simple and casual, but I'm in love with the Kiel James Patrick nautical inspired bracelets and the JCrew Farmers Market Tote is the most suitable, beach chic bag to load down with a whole slew of books I am sure to pick up!

Hope today finds you filled with joy, because that's the best kind of day, no?!





No comments:

Post a Comment