Friday, April 26, 2013

Striking My Fancy: Digging the Blues


As I began assembling today's post with items that were striking my fancy, I realized that everything consisted of shades of blue. I've always had a special place in my heart for blue, but more recently I've found myself being drawn to its bright, cheerful, bold hue and I believe it has worked its way to the top of my list again. 

I plan on adding some fun pillows to our new living room chairs MAC bought me, and the ones shown below are from Joss & Main (a new decor website I have recently become addicted to) and right up my alley. Im also swooning over the geometric pattern and vibrant, cheeky colors featured on the Trina Turk IPhone case; perfect accessory for these upcoming Summer months. Lastly, the first picture featured of the blue, lush hydrangea bushes is from the May issue of Southern Living and what I want to adorn my dream yard with one day; for the present time, I'm hoping to convince the Mr. to take me to a nursery here so I can keep a pot of these beautiful blooms on my porch!

Happy Friday and cheers to a lovely weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment