Friday, April 12, 2013

Strikin' My Fancy

~How adorable is this crab bowl from Coton Colors? Perfect for a dip, sauce, or candy and with a price tag of $6.95, it's completely irresistible!~

I am so thrilled it's Friday and look forward to a date night at the ball park to watch FSU whoop up on Duke, pool day or Spring Game tomorrow (decisions, decisions), and hopping over to Jacksonville on Sunday to meet up with a friend! Here are a few pictures that made me smile this week and hope you have an amazing, relaxing, fun, longggggg weekend!

~My Mom/BFF and I honoring the late Lilly Pulitzer Rousseau this week~

~A gorgeous sunrise~

~The last few pictures are of the totally precious, undeniably cutest pup you ever laid eyes on, Bear (my heart seriously melts at these pictures)~



No comments:

Post a Comment