Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh Shift!

~Dress Lilly Pulitzer (similar here), Sunnies Ann Taylor Loft, Sandals Target, Watch Michael Kors~

In true Lilly girl fashion, I'm honoring my favorite designer by wearing her clothing everyday this week. I started off on Monday with a shift, the classic style dress that is infamous of the Lilly Pulitzer brand and that which caused Ms. Pulitzer's clothing line to almost instantly shoot to fame when Jackie Kennedy was seen sporting the style while on vacation. It's truly one of my favorite silhouettes, so simple and effortless to throw on, yet so chic and stylish. I adore the bright blue, vintage floral pattern on this dress, and the "kangaroo-esque" pocket on the front is a hidden bonus (secret pockets are the best). 

"It all started with a juice stand, then came the shift dresses, which took off like zingo."


No comments:

Post a Comment