Thursday, April 25, 2013

Minted Prints


This may be old news to some of you girls who are ahead of the game in the shopping/retail/blogging realm, but I recently discovered a website called Minted through a blog I follow; being introduced to new things on a daily basis is one of the many reasons why I love the blogging world. If my assumptions are correct, I believe this website creates stationary, photo cards, invitations for all sorts of occasions and also has these neat wall art prints that come in a variety of sizes with an option to frame! I adore how delicate, soft, and whimsical these pictures are and I selected a few, based on my personal likings and hobbies, that I would love to hang up on a gallery wall (I browse pictures of homes with gallery walls all the time and am lusting after one of my own)! 

I highly recommend giving there website a peek and if you do, what prints would you choose? Happy Thursday (it's almost the weekend again)!







No comments:

Post a Comment