Thursday, April 18, 2013

Encouragement

Some days you just need to hear something positive and encouraging, so here's my dose of up-lifting words just for you.

"Trust Me and don't be afraid. Many things feel out of control. Your routines are not running smoothly. You tend to feel more secure when your life is predictable. Let Me lead you to the rock that is higher than you and your circumstances. Take refuge in the shelter of My wings, where you are absolutely secure.
When you are shaken out of your comfortable routines, grip My hand tightly and look for growth opportunities. Instead of bemoaning the loss of your comfort, accept the challenge of something new. Say yes to the ways I work in your life. Trust Me, and don't be afraid."

"Don't let unexpected events throw you off course. Rather, respond calmly and confidently, remembering that I am with you. As soon as something grabs your attention, talk with Me about it. Thus I share your joys and your problems; I help you cope with whatever is before you. This is how I live in you and work through you. This is the way of Peace."

"When you criticize or complain, you are acting as if you think you could run the world better than I do. From your limited human perspective, it may look as if I'm mismanaging things. But you don't know what I know or see what I see. I have designed you to live by faith, not by sight. I lovingly shield you from knowing the future. Acknowledge My sovereignty by giving thanks in ALL circumstances."

Sometimes we don't comprehend situations and circumstances in our life. As humans and part of our nature, we want so bad to know everything, reasons why certain things happen, but we weren't designed to and I'm so thankful that He is in control and has the perfect plan for each one of our lives, in its good and right timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment