Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday: Southern Charm


"Southern Charm", a novel by the socialite Tinsley Mortimer, arrived in my mailbox Monday afternoon and once I had finished my shopping adventures yesterday (more on that tomorrow so stay tuned), it became my poolside companion. I know you're probably thinking that this isn't a thought provoking, Pulitzer Prize of a novel, but sometimes a girl just likes to read a little nonsense about fashion and love, especially after all the deep, somewhat depressing novels I've recently read; this is a much welcomed change. Though my brain isn't exactly being challenged from reading Southern Charm, I have quite enjoyed the witty, fashion based humor with a dash of the south and a sprinkle of a love story. I can honestly say I couldn't put it down and look forward to losing myself in the story later!



No comments:

Post a Comment