Thursday, May 30, 2013

Neon + Stripes

Top-Lilly Pulitzer (similar here), Shorts-Gap, Wedges-Steve Madden, Belt-J Crew

I know I've mentioned (on more than one occasion) my desire to find a fun top to pair with my fabulous navy and white striped shorts and lo and behold, I found a winner right in my own closet! As of last week, I still had a few spring/summer items tucked away in storage (living in an apartment with one closet will do that to you, and yes I did say one, and yes that is meant literally, as in it's what MAC and I share and there is no other closet, not even for a vacuum...can you tell this bothers me?!). I dug through the stash to see if anything caught my eye for our trip and I stumbled upon this neon orange tube top that I thought would look so fun and breezy tucked into my new favorite shorts! Apparently my outfit choice was a good one because I was approached by a fashion blog while shopping in a store in Seaside and asked if they could take pictures of my outfit; very flattering, and MAC was even photographed as well!

Hope y'all have a great Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment