Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Goings On


I don't know about y'all, but the weekend went by a little too fast for my liking! I spent it treating my Mom to a girls night out at one of her favorite restaurants in town (can't beat a lil bubbly and al fresco dining), hanging out with my "little" brother, and honoring our sweet Momma on Mothers Day (can you tell we pick the places we can enjoy eating outdoors?). The weather was gorgeous yesterday and I did manage to sneak in a little lay out time on the porch at my parents and almost finished up reading "Southern Charm", which I have really enjoyed. Lastly, on our way to drop my parents off at the airport (those lucky ducks are on vacay in Cali), we spotted the gorgeous mint green thunderbird pictured below. I mean, how cute is that car?? Even the steering wheel, leather seats and rims were mint green (I creepily had to roll down my window and try to be inconspicuous as I snapped a quick shot of that beautiful car). I wouldn't mind being whisked down a back country road or scenic ocean highway in that classic thing!

Happy Monday y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment