Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chocolate Chip Blondies


There's really no need for me to express my love affair with sweets, because everyone that has read this blog for a bit should know that is a well known fact about me (hence the reason my blog name captures the word sweet in its title). When we had company over the other night, I decided to bake a little something to satiate the dessert lovers palette by way of a Chocolate Chip Blondie. I typically keep ingredients for cookies/brownies on hand and at the ready for those unexpected times you have an impromptu get together (or in my case, when you have a craving and need to satisfy it right that minute), so rather than running to the store and purchasing a preservative filled dessert, you can offer your guests a scrumptious, fresh treat. 

Sweets that involve simplicity and ooey, gooey goodness are a necessity in my book folks! Try this recipe the next time you're scrambling around for a simple dessert to whip up (it only calls for a handful of ingredients that you most likely have in your pantry).

P.S. I have a weakness for dark chocolate, so those are the type of chips I used, which gave the blondies a slightly less "sugary" feel and more of a rich, decadent taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment