Thursday, May 16, 2013

Maxi Lovin'


With our anniversary trip right around the corner (seriously can not wait for a little R & R with the Mr.), I've been daydreaming of effortlessly chic maxi dresses for dinner date nights by the water. There are so many gorgeous styles to choose from, but here are a few of my favorites, particularly the first dress pictured from Modcloth; the vibrant colors, abstract pattern, and fun silhouette on that little number are totally causing a major swoon sesh over here! I'm thinking at least one of these maxi's is a beach trip necessity and summer staple for my closet!

No work for me today so the sun, my swimsuit and the NCAA golf tournament going on in my parents back yard are calling my name! Happy Thursday Y'all!






~Old Navy Maxi~

2 comments:

  1. I have been on the hunt for a good Maxi also and have come up short. I need to go proactively look in stores. Online is risky for Maxi dresses for my height i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to Banana and Old Navy! They both have such cute ones right now!

    ReplyDelete