Friday, May 3, 2013

Striking My Fancy


So with the help of a few welcome opinions, I decided to purchase the first bag featured on yesterday's post. I got on somewhat late last night to J.Crews website, so excited, only to discover my tote had sold out!!! I stayed completely calm pitched a hissy fit for about 5 minutes while MAC was on the phone giving me strange looks (and I'm sure believing something major awful had occurred) before I told myself it just wasn't meant to be. After MAC hung up the phone and discovered the ridiculous reason for my tantrum, he sweetly told me there had to be another bag I liked and helped me pick out the one above, which I didn't even post about but ended up really loving; he's a keeper, huh?! 

This week FLEW by to me, but no complaints here! So glad it's Friday and even though it seems as if we live in Seattle right now and it's slightly chilly (where in the world has my Spring gone away too), I'm going to enjoy the weekend most likely doing indoor activities, which probably means I'll be reading and doing more Spring cleaning. Hope you have a lovely day!

P.S. I discovered a few super sleek, beautiful blouses on J.Crews Factory website and thought I'd share (great deals if you're in the market for one). I have my eye on the mint green number with the navy outline!





No comments:

Post a Comment