Monday, May 6, 2013

Slacking

Well, poor planning + late night Cinco De Mayo festivities with fun friends = one groggy, tired girl with no pictures or any sort of creative writing for you.
Terrible, I know, but I'll be returning back to normal tomorrow!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend watching horse races and eating way too much Mexican food!

Words of encouragement to get you started on Monday morning:
Come to Me for all that you need. Come into My Presence with thanksgiving, for thankfulness opens the door to My treasures. When you are thankful, you affirm the central truth that I am good. I am light, in whom there is no darkness at all. The assurance that I am entirely good meets your basic need for security. Relax in the knowledge that the One who controls your life is totally trustworthy. Come to Me with confidant expectation. There is nothing you need that I cannot provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment