Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday


As you may have noticed in my picture from Monday, I am currently reading "Where'd You Go, Bernadette". If you're in the market for a light, entertaining read, then this is your ticket! It is utterly hilarious characterized by a very dry, witty humor and is written in quite a unique style. And let's be honest, if you're like me and judge a book by its cover, this one's a no brainer right?! 

Since I am most likely going to finish reading this gem tonight, I plan on stopping at one of my favorite bookstores in Seaside (Sundog Books) on our way into town tomorrow to pick up a new read! I was toying with starting the mystery series by Alan Bradleystarring an 11 year old detective by the name of Flavia, but am open to any suggestions y'all might have of a great beach read! Don't be shy now and please share if you have a good recommendation!!

Cheers to the last full day of work for me this week and here's to hoping I am not coming down with a cold/allergies right before our anniversary trip! Prayers welcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment