Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday


As I await the arrival of a book I ordered off of Amazon, I couldn't just sit around and twiddle my thumbs, so I started in on "Fallen Angel" (another novel I was given by my boss). The storyline is set in Maine amidst "summer homes" possessed by the wealthy and involves the son of the caretaker of these homes, an accident, and a woman who finds her way back to Maine after a long time searching for answers; I sense a love story evolving and that makes me happy. So far, I'm enjoying it and have no complaints, but pretty much anything could top the last book I finished! 

For those of you that don't receive a cheap thrill from books, I posted a few pics of bright, airy sunrooms (found courtesy of Pinterest) that I'd love to curl up in with a good read! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment