Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bookworm Wednesday


“No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
― Margaret MitchellGone With the Wind

Though I'm still making my way through the HP series, I thought I'd give you a recommendation for one of my favorite "classics". I have no doubt that you have heard of Gone With The Wind, but have you ever read it?? It has been some time since I have, but it was one of my favorite books and I'm thinking I need to pull it off my bookshelf and lose myself in this wonderful story again. 

I'm off to answer some questions about my time as a manager for Palm Avenue for a sweet friend of mine from Savannah that is studying at UGA! Hope you have a lovely Wednesday; I can't wait to embrace the cool, crisp weather our town has been blessed with today!

P.S. If you have any inkling of an idea what a hopeless romantic I am, you'll understand why I swoon over the quote above...insert hopeless romantic sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment