Friday, October 19, 2012

Love List

It's Friday, the weather is absolutely gorgeous and I am off work, perusing through some gorgeous eye candy! My plans today consist of soaking up the cool weather while reading on the porch, hopefully (I'm liable to let this plan fall to the wayside) go for a jog to get some much needed exercise, and celebrate 5 months of wedded bliss with the hubs tonight. Hope you enjoy the pics and have a lovely weekend!

P.S. I wouldn't hate it if any of these gems showed up on my birthday...wink, wink, hint hint :)

Love the preppy simplicity of this Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Bangle.



I think this is quite obvious, I'm loving anything to do with my new title as a Mrs. and believe this Kate Spade "Say Yes Mrs." necklace would look quite pretty dangling around my neck :)


My ears are very delicate and sensitive, so a statement stud in a gorgeous navy hue (also by the fabulous Kate Spade) is just the ticket for me.


A watch has been high on my wish list for quite some time, and I think this Michael Kors mid size, golden ritz glitz watch (sheesh that's a mouthful) would look quite fancy on my wrist!



The Tory Burch Amanda Crossbody is wonderful.


I just discovered this new "Megan" line from Tory Burch and I think the sleek design, neutral color and gold chain are effortlessly chic.


Oh Hunter Boots, how I love you and would love to own a pair to slosh around town in. I especially prefer the dark green, black and red color ways; so classic.


Books...need I say more?!





No comments:

Post a Comment