Monday, October 22, 2012

Fly By


I can't believe the weekend has already come and gone! Most of ours was spent doing something outdoors, so as not to let the ideal weather conditions go by unnoticed. As I've stated before, my mom is a very passionate woman in general, but especially when it comes to politics. She dragged brought my brother and Dad to a "Women for Romney" rally down at our capital on Saturday afternoon; she, of course, had a blast. Unfortunately I was at work and couldn't attend, but I was supporting in spirit from afar. Hope your weekend was wonderful and have a great start to the week! 


Dad supporting Mom in her political endeavors :)


Three of my mom's sweet friends at the rally; the woman in the middle spoke and headed the whole event!


With the cooler weather we had in the South this past weekend, I have been looking for some new outerwear and this Synchilla Vest by Patagonia would be perfect to cozy up in on a slightly cooler day.


Friday afternoon I ended up following through with my plans and went for a jog; I am so glad I did because the weather couldn't have been more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment