Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Miss Mandy's


This past weekend as my mom and I were out and about shopping around, we decided to pop in to Miss Mandy's Antiques, one of our absolute favorite local shops. Upon entering the store, Christmas cheer greeted us with much enthusiasm, and I immediately forgot that it was still October, allowing the festive goodies to reel me in to their holiday world. This store is known for unique furniture pieces and seasonal Knick Knacks, with an antique, rustic flare. As I browsed my way around this invitingly warm and shabby chic store, I became obsessed with quite a few items, dreaming about our apartment being filled with all their gorgeous decor!

Take a look at some pictures I took of some of my most coveted trinkets and if you've never been in before, you must make a visit in the near future; you won't be sorry you did, though your wallet (or husband) may differ in opinion :)

~Burlap stockings and a rustic trunk~

~Aunt Sadie's Christmas tree candles, that I must admit, we have already snatched up~

~That sofa, those reindeer pillows and that sweet tree...sigh~

~Burlap curtains with natural greenery and a hint of sparkle~







No comments:

Post a Comment