Thursday, October 25, 2012

Joy


Today is a simple post of pictures that are making me smile. Bear is a furry bundle of spunk and character that my family finds a little daily joy in (well my Dad might not admit to this, but we all know he secretly loves him). I couldn't stop smiling at the above picture of him with the hood from his sweater (apparently it was a "chillier" morning and when he accompanies my dad to take Caleb to school he stands in his lap and hangs out the window, basking in the breeze, therefor the need for a sweater) pulled up over his little ears; he looks like a thug!


This is one of Bear's favorite morning positions. He perches up on his hind legs, supporting himself with his front paws on the window sill, and proceeds to shake and let out a high pitched whine as he about goes crazy watching the birds and squirrels. Poor thing, I think he'd do anything to be outside frolicking around with the wildlife.


Not the best picture, but I spotted these boots in Thomasville a few weeks back; they have a rustic/equestrian/western feel to them and I just love the style!


Who doesn't want to gobble up a freshly baked slice of warm pumpkin chocolate bread?? You know I was first in line!


Saving the best for last, having my sweet Mema make a visit last weekend brought myself and my family much joy. She is such a blessing and I was so thankful for time spent with her (the above picture is her visiting me at work). 

"A joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love. She gives most who gives with joy."

Hope you find a little joy today


No comments:

Post a Comment