Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Jaunts

~My 3 mini pumpkins~

Good morning and happy Monday to you! Hope your weekend was everything you needed it to be! Mine was spent shopping around with mom (I finally got MAC and I new king pillows, a stainless steel trash can and a few other goodies that I am super excited about...don't even ask how new pillows and trash cans make me happy, they just do), lazily watching many episodes of Downton Abby (and of course football, go dawgs!, and the world series, go giants!), and hitting attempting to hit (at least on my part, MAC did great) some golf balls on the driving range.

All I want to do right now is stay curled up under a blanket with a cup of coffee and my book because it is freeeeezzzziiinnngggg today; how the temperature goes from 85 on Friday to in the 30's last night is beyond me! Off to work it is; have a blessed day!

P.S. Does anyone watch The Walking Dead?? MAC and I started to this season, and as I went to bed last night, I couldn't get the vision of that freak of a man sitting in the room with all those heads floating in glass tanks out of my head; what a pyscho! I knew that town was too good to be true!

~A cute basket I found at HomeGoods; I love the burlap and chicken wire feel to it!

~This is a preview of a whole Christmas post I have tomorrow, but I had to share this festive Christmas Photo card  I found at Target~

~ Quite a blustery golf outing~

~Caleb and his faces~




No comments:

Post a Comment